Published: August 19, 2010
Cooking is never easy especially for a starting wife or husband. It could be easier to tenderize meat, fish or vegetables but the problem begins when you want your food to taste better. Conventional cooking (Filipino cooking) makes use of hand-made seasoning and spices. This will include using MSG (mono sodium glutamate) to season any food.
Thanks to Maggi Magic Sarap; cooking is made easier and tastier.
Simply sprinkle the magic on all your dishes. Every granule is rich with natural flavors, aroma and taste of real meat and spices. Your magic touch is all you need to guarantee extra tasty meals. The Maggi Magic Sarap all-in-one seasoning granules could be the best thing that would ever happen to your cooking. Every sachet is made with natural flavors and strong meaty taste.
Composition of Maggi Magic Sarap
- Iodized salt
- Monosodium glutamate (msg)
- Chicken fat
- Flavor enhancer
- Natural and nature-identical flavors
- Egg powder
- Meat powder
It is also made on equipment that processes soya, wheat, fish, sesame and peanut.
- You can make all your dishes tastier and meatier
- You can always be proud of your cooking
- You can make fried dishes delicious
- Just one sachet, you can solve your cooking problem
- You will become dependent on it
- Because you are dependent on Magic Sarap, you will lose your skill to blend flavors on your own
- You are afraid to cook without it
Basically, it is made for all cook on all walks of life. Every sachet is so affordable that everyone can afford. Thus, if you are still starting up to cook any dishes, Maggi Magic Sarap is all you need to show what you can do in the kitchen.
You can call their Costumer Services at 898-0061.
This site is never associated with Maggi or Nestle Philippines, and this is not a paid review either.